понеделник, 4 декември 2017 г.

Dreamy

Hello again !

This card I made with the amazing The Paper Shelter digi - "Autumn Beauty". It is as perfect as any other of their images and so inspiring to use it colored. I started coloring the black and white images and they are going to be another set of cards, completely different. That's what I love about them - they can relate to all kinds of ideas and projects. 
The back paper is great too and it's definitely going in another project.

The mood of the card is dreamy, but happy and in synchrony with the nature and the season. This beautiful butterfly is a hand-made embellishment by me.




And this is the "dreamy" back of the card:



With this card I'm participating on the following challenges:


1 коментар:

  1. This is one of my favorite images and you have done such an amazing job showcasing it. Thanks so much for playing in our 3 different embellies challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ОтговорИзтриване

Dreamy

Hello again ! This card I made with the amazing The Paper Shelter digi - "Autumn Beauty" . It is as perfect as any other of t...